Sunday, February 10, 2008

Bollywood/Hollywood

Cast:
Rahul Khanna...Rahul
Lisa Ray...Sue

Summary:
The son of a wealthy family is engaged to a American girl who ups and dies in a freak accident. He cannot get over the death and his sister is soon to be married, but his mother will not allow the sister's wedding to go on unless he brings home an Indian girl. He cannot find one until he goes to a bar one day and sees a girl that looks Indian and asks if he can hire her to pretend to be Indian and his girlfriend until the wedding is over. She accepts and attends the wedding with him, the family is very pleased and the girl turns out to really be Indian and then they actually do fall in love.

Review:
I thought this was not even worthy of being called a Bollywood film. It was sooooo horrible, the songs were bad, and it was just a really lame plot. I don't think anyone should have to be put through watching this movie, and I hope no one else will. I am mad that I wasted my time with it and wished I could be watching something else. I think I might even go as far as saying this was the worst movie I have seen in a long time. I am not even going to mention the songs because they really were nothing and not worth discussing. 


No comments: