Saturday, December 6, 2008

Yuvvraaj

Okay so I know this is a little late, but I watched the first half of Yuvvraaj and was SO disappointed. First what completely turned me off was Katrina Kaif's OBVIOUSLY dubbed voice. They didn't even try to find a voice that sounded like hers, and honestly I think if she really wanted to, she could speak hindi for the film. Both her and Salman's acting were sub-par, and the plot line was really stupid. Like I really was not interested in seeing how Salman's jerk character would try and steal money from his mentally retarded brother (Anil Kapoor). The songs were bad, and it was just over all a really boring film from what I saw. I couldn't even finish the film, thats why I am not doing a complete review. I was really sad that it was bad because I expected a lot better from both Katrina Kaif and Salman Khan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bolly Beat! I'm sorry it took me so long to visit--Just finished school and posted two looong overdue posts on my blog...

I want to see this, but so far have heard mixed reviews on it. Yours tips the scale towards most ppl not liking it...

Katrina speaks Hindi in most films, doesn't she? They have her speaking in English here? Weird.

Bollybeat Crew said...

Hmmm I think she is dubbed in most of her films, but I think she was the voice in Namaste London and possibly Singh is Kinng, but I dont remember. Don't waste your time watching this, and if anything just watch it when it comes out on dvd, because honestly is not that good. Thanks for the add!!! and we are glad that you are back to posting!