Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Name is Khan Promo



Finally we have a date for MKK, February. The first Karan Johar film in a while, that he actually directed, and honestly its style looks very similar to Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna, but obviously not quite similar in the story. I am quite surprised that Karan Johar did a 9/11 film because it has really become the trend in Bollywood this past year, and I didn't think of him being into that. I think it will be amazing because of our favorite pairing, SRK and Kajol! What more could one ask for!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

course hes into trend y else wud he get shilpa shetty to do shut up bounce?

Bollybeat Crew said...

That's true, I agree that Johar has become less selective due to his latest ventures in producing films such as Dostana. But I would have thought he would stick to what he knows best, romantic dramas, in his self directed films. I hope its good though! I feel like there hasn't really been an amazing movie in b-town for a while.

sahib said...

I will be really thankful for the author of the post in making this lovely and informative article live to put us. We really appreciate your effort. Maintain the good work.
doctor reviews by patients
find doctor list

SandraSteve said...

Wow, I had never heard of Pamukkale before but after seeing pictures of it, it really is beautiful and amazing. Those hot springs look so cool!
Cash For Gold | Price of gold per gram

elizabethjeffica said...

Hey guys you are just rocking over there!! It sounds really interesting one as your party is just awesome. I like to go with my friends & have fun with them. Anyways thanks for sharing your joy.
Security Guarding Services | SIA Security Training | close protection course | Door supervisor training | Security Guard training | CCTV training