Saturday, November 8, 2008

Fashion Review


Cast:
Priyanka Chopra...Meghna Mathur
Arjan Bajwa...Manaav
Arbaaz Khan...Abhijit Sarin

Summary: 
A girl strives to be a supermodel so she moves to Mumbai and starts working her way up the ladder. She finally becomes a supermodel, but at the cost of losing all of her loved ones and kicking another model out of the business. She becomes overconfident and has an affair with her boss. From there everything goes down hill and she has to regain control of her life in order to survive. She realizes that her life isn't as glamorous as she had always dreamed of it. 

Review:
I was really surprised by this film. I was expecting something overacted and not very interesting, and I was kind of sad that it was not going to be good. But then I watched it and was pleasantly surprised. Priyanka Chopra was really good in it and I am really happy for her because things have not been going good with any of her films this year. Love Story 2050 was a flop, Drona was a flop, but I think Fashion is a sucess. It was really interesting seeing the inside of the fashion world according to bollywood and I really liked the characters. The problems were real, but of course exaggerated wonderfully, and it was fun to watch. The subject was kind of sad but I really liked watching it. I think the main problem was there there wasn't any music videos. There is like a montage with Meghna and her first love interest Maanav, but that is it. So I wish there was more music, but it wasn't painful not having it there. I would recommend this film to any one really, its not too bollywood but it still  was good. 

Music:
Like I said before, there isn't much music in it, but there was a theme song that they played in all of the fashion shows and as background music. The best song was the montage one, Mar Jawaan.

No comments: